7 Upcoming Events
- 4/3/24Wednesday 09:00 PMMantuaPalaunical (Ex Grana Padano Arena) Subsonica - Tour Palasport 2024
Palaunical (Ex Grana Padano Arena)
- 4/4/24Thursday 08:45 PMAssagoMediolanum ForumSubsonica
- 4/6/24Saturday 09:15 PMConeglianoZoppas ArenaSubsonica - Tour Palasport 2024
- 4/8/24Monday 09:00 PMRomePalazzo dello Sport - RomaSubsonica - Tour Palasport 2024
Palazzo dello Sport - Roma
- 4/10/24Wednesday 09:00 PMCasalecchio di RenoUnipol ArenaSubsonica - Tour Palasport 2024
- 4/11/24Thursday 09:00 PMFlorenceMandela ForumSubsonica - Tour Palasport 2024
- 4/13/24Saturday 09:00 PMTurinPala AlpitourSubsonica - Tour Palasport 2024
All about subsonica
Subsonica is a renowned Italian band from Turin that has been active for over two decades. Their musical career has been characterised by a constant search for innovation and experimentation and an ability to adapt to changing musical trends. Over the years, Subsonica have contributed significantly to the evolution of the Italian music scene and have gained a national and international following.
The group was formed in 1996, finding its roots in the lively music scene of Turin's Murazzi del Po district, a place known for its cultural animation. In this context, Subsonica embraced a variety of musical influences, from reggae and hip-hop to the psychedelia of Pink Floyd and the electronica of the Chemical Brothers. Their shared passion for science fiction, fuelled by books, films and television series, has helped define their creative imagery.
Subsonica consists of Samuel (vocals, guitar), Max Casacci (vocals, guitar), Boosta (keyboard, vocals), Ninja (drums) and Vicio (bass). The band's particular name was born from the union of two proposals: Samuel had suggested "Sonica" in reference to a song by Marlene Kuntz, while Max had suggested "Subacqueo," inspired by the title of a song he had co-written with Africa Unite. In 1997, the band made its brilliant debut with the self-titled album 'Subsonica,' a work that showed the eclecticism of their music and catapulted them to the centre of attention in the Italian music scene.
The following work in 1999, 'Amorematico', contained the hit 'Nuova Ossessione', which was followed by a tour of Italian arenas. After the albums Terrestre, L'Eclissi and Eden, in 2016 the band decided to take a break until their return to the scene in 2018 with the album 8. This latest album truly represents a new beginning for this band that manages to address current socio-political issues by offering fresh sounds while maintaining a balance between revival and contemporaneity.
On 24 April 2020, Subsonica released their ninth studio album entitled Mentale Strumentale. An authentic musical creation, genuine and passionate, performed with craftsmanship, it reveals the musical essence of a band. Twenty-five years after its foundation, it proves to be at the forefront through constant research and respect for its musical identity.
Over the years, Subsonica have won various prizes and awards, including the Amnesty Italia Award, MTV Europe Music Award, Italian Music Award, Grinzane Cavour Award and TRL Award.
Below the calendar of the new Subsonica Tour:
- 3 April 2024 at PalaUnical, Mantova
- 4 April 2024 at the Mediolanum Forum, Milan
- 6 April 2024 at the Zoppas Arena, Conegliano
- 8 April 2024 | Palazzo dello Sport, Rome
- 10 April 2024 | Unipol Arena, Bologna
- 11 April 2024 | Mandela Forum, Florence
- 13 April 2024 | Pala Alpitour, Turin
The tickets for Subsonica will go onsale on Tuesday 24 October 2023 at 10 A.M.
Yes, Subsonica tickets are nominative. For more informations, please read the dedicated FAQ.
To change name on a ticket for Subsonica please read the dedicated FAQ.
To resell a ticket for Subsonica please read the dedicated FAQ.